RE: Hydrodynamic Pressure

Christopher

     Do not be to assured the original designer did not use the original
Housner paper. I believe it was published in 1957. The title is " Dynamic
Pressures on Accelerated Fluid Containers. The equations are worked out for
Elliptical Tanks and Rectangular Dams that slope. I would at least read
this paper before I tried to do any tank work. The equations from TID-7024
are from this paper.

Acie Chance