From: Murat ERBAS [mailto:merbas(--nospam--at)garanti.net.tr]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 1:40 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Hydrodynamic Pressure

-----Original Message-----
From:	Acie Chance [SMTP:achance(--nospam--at)lacsd.org]
Sent:	14 Aralyk 1999 Saly 23:22
To:	'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject:	RE: Hydrodynamic Pressure

Christopher

     Do not be to assured the original designer did not use the original
Housner paper. I believe it was published in 1957. The title is " Dynamic
Pressures on Accelerated Fluid Containers. The equations are worked out for
Elliptical Tanks and Rectangular Dams that slope. I would at least read
this paper before I tried to do any tank work. The equations from TID-7024
are from this paper.

Acie Chance

NO idea about it