RE: Hydrodynamic Pressure

>Do not be to assured the original designer did not use the original
>Housner paper. I believe it was published in 1957. The title is " Dynamic
>Pressures on Accelerated Fluid Containers.
Point taken, Haousner is the place to start. But I just scanned through
my TID-7024 and didn't see anything about sloping tanks. I guess if the
bottom in below any significant wave motion it doesn't make any
difference anyway. TID-7024 doesn't have anything about elliptical tanks,
either, but circular tanks are also a good place to start.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw