Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Stamping calcs generated by an engineer out of the country

We havew been involved with some projects south of the 49th and have submitted all of our calculations for review by a SE from Oregon or Washington. The calculations were reviewed and any comments were sent back to us for clarification in order to have the drawings sealed.
There is no formal process for this as far as we understand, but the calculations have to be submitted and reviewed per local regulations. I do not know whether or not there is any laws governing this in California??

Jamie Lawson P.Eng.
MJL Engineering Ltd.
Abbotsford, BC