RE: Stamping calcs generated by an engineer out of the country

In general, applying a PE stamp indicates that you have been in "responsible
charge" of the work.  So I would apply the following questions: Did the PE
provide direction and review of the design or was it done independently?
Has the calculation been thoroughly checked by the PE and any concerns
discussed with the preparer?

If you stamp calculations prepared by someone else, you must be prepared to
show how you have maintained full technical responsibility for the results.