Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?
- From: "Constantine Shuhaibar" <csh(--nospam--at)soha.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:14:04 -0800
The SEAOC 2000 Convention Committee is looking to contact the organization in Canada (Pacific Northwest) that is equivalent to SEAOC in California. Any Canadian structural engineers on this list server? Thanks, Constantine
- Prev by Subject: Does anyone remember how to Posting Files for retrieval by Listmembers
- Next by Subject: Re: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?
- Previous by thread: Re: glass
- Next by thread: Re: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?