Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Geotechnical -- Off topic[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Geotechnical -- Off topic
- From: "Fountain Conner" <fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:20:35 -0600
Is there a geotechnical equivalent to this group? If so I know a soils consultant who would like to subscribe. Thanx, Fountain E. Conner, P.E. Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
- Prev by Subject: Re: Galvanized Structural Steel A440
- Next by Subject: Re: Geotechnical -- Off topic
- Previous by thread: Re: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?
- Next by thread: Re: Geotechnical -- Off topic