RE: Stamping calcs generated by an engineer out of the country

Although I am not registered (licensed) in California, the 11 states or so
that I do hold registrations all outline what you can and cannot stamp.  In
Louisiana, you can stamp prototype drawings provided by another registered
engineer, as long as you have eminent domain over the drawings, you maintain
signed and sealed original prints, as well as signed and sealed
calculations.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.