Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Flitch Beam Shear[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Flitch Beam Shear
- From: "Randy Russ" <rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:25:22 -0600
Roger, et al, I received some good information from APA. I went to their web site at apawood.org. The allowable stresses are the same as for lumber. The effective properties (I, A, S, etc) are somewhere between just considering the sawn lumber and the entire "sandwich". They were very helpful and responded quickly. Randy Russ, P.E. Russ Engineering Baton Rouge, La.
- Prev by Subject: Flitch Beam Shear
- Next by Subject: Fonts for Acrobat to view USACE Manuals
- Previous by thread: Membership question
- Next by thread: [no subject]