Glulam Beams

I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone found 24F-V8 DF/DF glulam beams 5.125 wide by 12 and 15 inches deep to be special order items, i.e. long lead items?
2. What is your experience with camber? Do you typically specify camber?
3. I have a project with simple span window headers and one case with the glulam header extending beyond the exterior building line as a cantilever to support a roofed entry. I spec'd a 24F-V8 cambered to be installed upside down so deflections would be minimized and be apparent under deadloads. What is your opinions about this installation.
4. I used the same spec. 24F-V8 and cambered for the simple span headers, 5 feet maximum span, and was informed that camber is never used for this type of installation. Opinions, please.

Thank you.

James Allen, P.E.