GLB repair

I want to thank everyone who sent suggestions for my split/ delaminated
GLB repair.  This is the first I've been on the list and found it very
helpful.

I was luckily referred to some good references for repairing wood
structures.  We are giving our client some options: post-tensioning the
beam, pressure injecting epoxy and doweling vertically, and through
bolting a splice plate across the split in the bottom.

Thanks again for all the input.

Janelle L. Perry, PE