Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Milo Ketchum - RIP[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Milo Ketchum - RIP
- From: "G. Bunkers" <bunkers(--nospam--at)pro-ns.net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:39:25 -0600
Sorry to hear about Mr. Ketchum passing. My condolences to his family. In 1982 Mr. Ketchum was the editor of a publication called: Structural Engineering Practice. This publication was printed by Marcel Dekker, Inc. Does anyone know if this is still published ? The first three volumes had a lot of practical information. --Original Message-- Subject: Milo Ketchum, R.I.P. Some of you have known Milo Ketchum for many years. Others may only know him through his contributions to this mailing list in the last year or so. His contributions on the list were not numerous, but did occasionally stir up the discussion. Milo died last week, three months short of his 90th birthday. A memorial service will be held at Horan & McConaty Funeral Home at 1091 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver Colorado, at 3PM on Friday, December 17th, 1999.
- Prev by Subject: RE: The Millennium Hoax (& Foucault's Pendulum)
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Milo Ketchum R. I. P.
- Previous by thread: GLB repair
- Next by thread: One Of My Two Mentors