Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
In British Columbia, Canada, we have a couple different structural engineers

There is the Structural Engineering Consultants of British Columbia, SECBC,
which can be contacted through Cameron Kemp, SECBC Chairman through or info(--nospam--at)

There is also the Division of Structural Engineers of the Association of
Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC and the contact person would
be Martin Bollo through bollom(--nospam--at) or Peter Mitchell
at apeginfo(--nospam--at)

Jamie Lawson P.Eng.
MJL Engineering Ltd.
Abbotsford, BC

-----Original Message-----
From: Constantine Shuhaibar <csh(--nospam--at)>
To: seaint(--nospam--at) <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 10:16 AM
Subject: Does Canada have an equivalent to SEAOC?

The SEAOC 2000 Convention Committee is looking to contact the organization
in Canada (Pacific Northwest) that is equivalent to SEAOC in California. Any
Canadian structural engineers on this list server?