One Of My Two Mentors

With Tears In My Eyes -

You young Kids ,  please believe  that he was one of the best ENGINEERS  of
our Century !!

June 1st, 1923:  Milo, together with, Swain, Graham, Thomas and Watson
proferred the following: " The question of design is all important. "  It
necessarily presupposes that the design is good, made by and executed under
the supervision of competent structural engineers;  that proper provision is
made for secondary stresses, excentric loads, unequal distribution of
stresses on rivets etc., etc., ;  that the details are suitable and that the
workmanship is high grade.

What more should be expected from an SE  { except Today, with all of the
LEGAL EAGLES  that haunt us }. ??

       Robert L.

So that all of the Eagle Eagles can find someone  with which to make their
compensation, I have { without permission , written and/or otherwise } set my
hand Hereto !!   Go get me.

MSK is still, and will always be , my second Mentor.  Please do not ask,
regarding Number One.

Thank you.