Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: cable supported structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: cable supported structures
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:06:01 -0600
Title: RE: cable supported structures
You'll find a few listed here. Just scroll down to "cable and catenary structures".
From: Bibbs, David [mailto:DBibbs(--nospam--at)owpp.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 8:55 AM
Subject: cable supported structures
Are there any good references out there for cable design data including
installation guidelines and thermal effects? The application consists of a
mast type column with cables extending down to support a long span roof
structure. The cables will vary in length, with the longest being 140 feet.
Alternatively, would rods be more appropriate?
David R. Bibbs, S.E.
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: RE: cable supported structures
- Next by Subject: Re: cable supported structures
- Previous by thread: RE: cable supported structures
- Next by thread: Re: cable supported structures