Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PE Stamps on Drawings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: PE Stamps on Drawings
- From: "Ron O. Hamburger" <ROH(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:45:40 -0800
In a post yesterday, Charles Greenlaw indicated a proposed rule making that would require every registered engineer that participated in the preparation of a set of construction documents, to stamp the set. The Structural Engineers Association of California has prepared a letter to the Board of Registration protesting this proposed rule making on the grounds that only one engineer should serve in responsible charge for any structural project and that to require multiple engineers to serve in such capacity would confuse the identification of responsibiltiy for the integrity of the structural system as a whole. SEAOC's executive director will appear at a hearing today to address this concern and oppose the proposed rule making. Charles - Thank you for your vigilance in this matter, and timely notificaiton on the list server.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Parking Garage
- Next by Subject: RE: PE Stamps on Drawings
- Previous by thread: Key - Lat
- Next by thread: RE: PE Stamps on Drawings