Concrete reciepe

List,
I have w 8x31 soldier piles I would like to encase in a 18" diameter
concrete filled hole and am looking for a cheap reciepe for the embedded
portion. I have seen terms like 2 sack sand cement mix used but am curious
about strength and a safe cure time. The term "lean concrete" is fuzzy for
me as something between good soil and real concrete. The hole is dry, the
cut is to be about 8 ft and the pile embed will be about 10 ft (total length
18 ft). I think the embed portion needs to be a real 3000 psi mix.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Bob Hanson