Membership question

I wish to become a member of the SEA. However, there is no VT
association. More out of interest than requirement, I would like to
be a member of the SEAOSC, particularly for the exchange of
information/points of view etc that comes from the listserver.

Question : how do you apply (on the web page) without including
the 2 sponsors to verify my qualifications etc if I don't know any
members especially since I am an from out of state, and to top it
off, gained my qualifications in Australia.

Final note : I attended the NCSEA conference in Portland last year
and found it education.