Re: Membership question

Membership in SEAOSC is open to anyone interested in structural engineering.
Anyone can become a Corresponding member of SEAOSC without supplying
references if you (1) reside out of the State of California and (2) are not a
licensed P.E. in the State of California. Corresponding members receive full
benefits of membership.   Anyone interested in joining is invited to complete
the membership application online at www.seaint.org/seaosc.

Don Gilbert
SEAOSC