Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Membership question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Membership question
- From: SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:48:35 EST
Membership in SEAOSC is open to anyone interested in structural engineering. Anyone can become a Corresponding member of SEAOSC without supplying references if you (1) reside out of the State of California and (2) are not a licensed P.E. in the State of California. Corresponding members receive full benefits of membership. Anyone interested in joining is invited to complete the membership application online at www.seaint.org/seaosc. Don Gilbert SEAOSC In a message dated 12/16/99 10:59:36 AM Pacific Standard Time, pmac(--nospam--at)realloghomes.com writes: > I wish to become a member of the SEA. However, there is no VT > association. More out of interest than requirement, I would like to > be a member of the SEAOSC, particularly for the exchange of > information/points of view etc that comes from the listserver. > > Question : how do you apply (on the web page) without including > the 2 sponsors to verify my qualifications etc if I don't know any > members especially since I am an from out of state, and to top it > off, gained my qualifications in Australia.
- Prev by Subject: Membership question
- Next by Subject: Re: message formats [was Energy Absorbin
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete reciepe
- Next by thread: diagonal sheathing