Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Membership question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Membership in SEAOSC is open to anyone interested in structural engineering.  
Anyone can become a Corresponding member of SEAOSC without supplying 
references if you (1) reside out of the State of California and (2) are not a 
licensed P.E. in the State of California. Corresponding members receive full 
benefits of membership.   Anyone interested in joining is invited to complete 
the membership application online at 

Don Gilbert

In a message dated 12/16/99 10:59:36 AM Pacific Standard Time, 
pmac(--nospam--at) writes:

> I wish to become a member of the SEA. However, there is no VT 
>  association. More out of interest than requirement, I would like to 
>  be a member of the SEAOSC, particularly for the exchange of 
>  information/points of view etc that comes from the listserver.
>  Question : how do you apply (on the web page) without including 
>  the 2 sponsors to verify my qualifications etc if I don't know any 
>  members especially since I am an from out of state, and to top it 
>  off, gained my qualifications in Australia.