Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
diagonal sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: diagonal sheathing
- From: PeckEngineering(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:55:22 EST
Does anyone know how to determine the shear capacity of an existing diaphragm made from 1x6 diagonal sheathing? The building was built in 1960. Also, what about engaging a roof diaphragm (diagonal sheathing) with new shear walls if the roofing is existing and will remain ( ie. no nails through the top into the blocking).
- Prev by Subject: Re: DeVere (vs. Madden)
- Next by Subject: RE: diagonal sheathing
- Previous by thread: Re: Membership question
- Next by thread: RE: diagonal sheathing