Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Professional Liability

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

ASCE offer professional liability insurance as you described.  Just call
ASCE, it's premium is based on annual billings and I Believe it covers up to
five PE's or so.  Check with them for these exact details

Chic Gilligan
-----Original Message-----
From: JGPE1(--nospam--at) <JGPE1(--nospam--at)>
To: seaint(--nospam--at) <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Date: Thursday, December 16, 1999 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: Professional Liability

>Does anyone have any additional information on what Professional Liability
>Insurance might be available through ASCE (or any other organization) for a
>PE practicing on a part time basis?
>John G., PE