RE: diagonal sheathing

See Western Woods Use Book. My version (copyright 1973) is not quite as old as I am, however, I am sure that the statics have not changed and I would not search for software for assistance. The blocking problem does not seem too tough to me, but without seeing a sketch of the details I won't offer advice.

James Allen, P.E.
Homer, AK