Re: "Layered" wood beams with interlayer slip

Dr. James Goodman and others at Colorado State Univ. published several
research papers on analysis of layered beams with interlayer slip.
Contact CSU, Ft. Collins, CO for further info. APA's Technical Library
has file copies of these papers; contact APA Help Desk (www.apawood.org
web page) for info if you can't locate the CSU contacts.
John Rose/APA, Tacoma, WA