Consecutive Numbering of @RAND Numbers

For all you spreadsheet wizards ....continuing the previous @RAND topic:

I have the following numbers: (example)

A1      B1      C1      D1      E1      F1        <-- these are the positions
of cells in the spreadsheet where the numbers shown below are entered

0.542   0.217   0.981   0.524   0.237   0.152    and so on

Below each of these cells I would like to write an equation which would
display which of these numbers is the highest number, the second highest, the
third highest, and so on, of all numbers entered in the spreadsheet. The
answer, of course, must be:
A2      B2      C2      D2      E2      F2        <--- (on line 2 or on any
line below)
2       5       1       3       4       6

The answer must be instantaneous and changing as you enter new @RAND numbers.

I am looking for the most efficient equation or set of equations. Since there
might be as few numbers as 2 and as many as thousands, the simplest solution
is sought.

It has to be remembered that every time you press the F9 key, a brand new
situation develops.