RE: PE Stamps on Drawings

> Two thoughts, even though I don't live (or work) in California.
>
> 1. Why wasn't this change brought to light before it was too
> late 	to
> gather opinions?

Probably because the state bureaucrats sought to conceal their intentions and avoid the light of public scrutiny; a not unheard of bureacratic tactic.

> 2. Common sense is rather uncommon.  Just because something
> 	appears
> simple or obvious to you or me, doesn't make it so to
> 	everyone.  Read
> this list, how many people come with questions
> that might have
> "obvious" answers to others?

That doesn't mean that no action should be taken. Leaders must lead at times when no other reasonable options are available. No doubt all those supporting multiple signatories on plans were represented en masse.