Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: STAMP/SIGN CONST. DOCUMENTS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: STAMP/SIGN CONST. DOCUMENTS
- From: sasquake <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 19:01:00 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
PROPOSED RULE CHANGE REQUIRING ALL PARTICIPATING ENGINEERS TO STAMP AND SIGN
ALL CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS BENEFITS ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EXCEPT THE ATTORNEYS.
"Stamp out and abolish redundancy!"
My $ 0.015. I imagine the California Board has both FAX and email contacts available. So people could let them know directly, as well as the SEAOC Board.
Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM
/ The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself" / "We're All Subducting In This Together"
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- STAMP/SIGN CONST. DOCUMENTS
- From: LAMPSMITH
- Prev by Subject: STAMP/SIGN CONST. DOCUMENTS
- Next by Subject: Re: Stamping calcs generated by an engineer out of the country
- Previous by thread: STAMP/SIGN CONST. DOCUMENTS
- Next by thread: Concrete reciepe