Re: STAMP/SIGN CONST. DOCUMENTS

LAMPSMITH(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

PROPOSED RULE CHANGE REQUIRING ALL PARTICIPATING ENGINEERS TO STAMP AND SIGN
ALL CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS BENEFITS ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EXCEPT THE ATTORNEYS.

"Stamp out and abolish redundancy!"

  My $ 0.015.  I imagine the California Board has both FAX and email contacts available.  So people could let them know directly, as well as the SEAOC Board.

James Bela

Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM        /        The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself"        /        "We're All Subducting In This Together"

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org