From: Mark E. Deardorff [mailto:MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 3:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: PE Stamps on Drawings

That's true, Dennis. But sometimes, in the interests of time, action has to
occur before a consensus is reached. In this case, no one was aware of this
proposed rule change until the last minute. It is better to take a position
that most PE's would clearly support than to wait for the obvious to become
official.

Mark Deardorff