Re: UBC Commentary

Bill-
In the past, I have obtained ICBO interpretations by having my local CBO submit
the questions in writing.  The process took several months.  I seem to recall
that the current ICBO policy is to make such consulting available at a hourly
fee.  I guess that avenue is now open to us common folk but I haven't had
occasion to try yet.  Can anyone who has tried it comment?
Chuck Utzman, P.E.