RE: Hydrodynamic Pressure

TID-7024 lists the following reference: ""Dynamic Pressures on Accelerated
Fluid Containers", by G.W.Housner, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of
America, January 1957.  I have a rather poor quality copy (21 pages)which
states "manuscript received for publication November 17, 1955".  It includes
a brief (1/2 page) description, with a couple of formulas, for an elliptical
tank.  (Jim, if you send me your fax number, I could fax a few pages to
you.)