Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
DeltaS of UBC97 1630.9.1[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: DeltaS of UBC97 1630.9.1
- From: James Lin <se3949(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:17:57 -0800 (PST)
Question: For concrete moment frame building, while calculating the DeltaS of UBC97 1630.9.1, the "design seismic force" is (1) V (per 1630.2.1), or (2) E (per 1630.1.1 including Reliability/Redundancy Factor), or (3) load combinations (1612.2.1 with additional 1.1 factor for concrete)? Thanks in advance, James Lin IDS, Inc. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one place. Yahoo! Shopping: http://shopping.yahoo.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: December 4, 1999, Seismology Committee Recommendations.
- Next by Subject: RE: DeltaS of UBC97 1630.9.1
- Previous by thread: RE: UBC seismic connection
- Next by thread: RE: DeltaS of UBC97 1630.9.1