Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Cracked Concrete Sections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Cracked Concrete Sections
- From: "Martin W. Johnson" <MWJ(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:33:32 -0800
UBC section 1633.2.4 says, "For concrete and masonry elements that are part of the lateral-force resisting system, the assumed flexural and shear stiffness properties shall not exceed one half of the gross section properties unless a rational cracked-section analysis is performed" regards, Martin
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cracked Concrete Sections
- Next by Subject: Crane Runway Earthquake Loads - Urgent !
- Previous by thread: Re: Cracked Concrete Sections
- Next by thread: RE: More UBC Commentary Info