RE: new SEAOC seismology web page

I set this up for the committee. Until there is a permanent webmaster, however, no one really has teh time to set it up professionally. Martin will be receiving e-mails and then distributing them to the appropriate members of the seismology committee for further action.

Please, and this is directed toward everybody, use the question submission form ONLY for legitimate questions. Do not post comments there. Post comments here. Martin reads the list in digest form on a regular basis. In order for this system to work we must work to keep it as efficient as possible.

In fact, it might not be a bad idea to discuss potential questions here before posting them to the seismology committee site to avoid repetitious submissions.

I will also suggest to Martin that we post a list of pending questions to help avoid just such repetitious and bandwidth wasting submission.

Mark E. Deardorff
Chairman, CAC