Fwd: Databases for lt gage steel

--- Begin Message ---
I have a copy of the light gage Structural Steel Framing System Design
Handbook Published by
Light Gage Structural Institute
P.O. Box 866301
Plano, Texas 75086

Phone 214-618-3977
Fax     214 618-7285
Copyright date is 2-95.

This handbook has tables containing properties of Zee's, & Cee's IAW 1986
AISI specifications.  The handbook was prepared by Loseke Technologies, Inc.
in Texas. I don't have any other info on them.
The hand book has a $5.00 price tag but I believe I got my free from MBCI
when I requested their product information catalogs and price lists.  Try
them on line at
www.mbci.com.

I hope this Information is useful.  If I can be of further assistance let me
know.

Jay L. Crawford, P.E.

Crawford Engineering
1189 E. 2950 North