Re: Concrete slab problem

Unfortunate it is really GREAT problem for concrete engineers. When
delamination started once, you never stop it through repair.

I wish to meet you before casting this slabs. Because you do not need any
reinforcement but you should use at least FIBERMESH fibbers.

In your e-mail, I recognised that your company name as the Schneider Corp. =
SCHNEIDER Electric group (Telemecanique + Square D + Merlin Gerin)

When we analysis your problem:

1. Filling delamination areas with cementous base products, results will be
not good.
2. Filling delamination areas with epoxy products, makes surface shiny and
un-aesthetic.
3. Cutting slabs where delamination started with the dept 10 cm and filling
concrete can be stop the delamination in the rest of areas.
4. If your job still continuos please use Fiber reinforced concrete with
Fibermesh.

I will also give some address for concrete cosmetics to get new ideas:

www.fibermesh.com
www.pieri.com
www.apchem.com

Good luck