Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
TJI Micro=Lam and Top Flange Hangers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: TJI Micro=Lam and Top Flange Hangers
- From: "SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:45:57 -0800
I remember reading that you can not nail top flange hangers to the top of a Micro-lam because it can delaminate the material. If I recall correctly, this must be face nailed or the Micro=Lam changed to a Timberstrand product or a Parallam.
Does anyone recall this. I am doing a plan check on a project and need to verify this.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
(208) 361-5447 Efax
- Prev by Subject: RE: Timber Retaining Wall, cantilever embedment
- Next by Subject: Re: TJI Micro=Lam and Top Flange Hangers
- Previous by thread: RE: AMAZON.GONE Tis the Season: FAX TO THE FUTURE
- Next by thread: Re: TJI Micro=Lam and Top Flange Hangers