Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Openings in Tucson[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Job Openings in Tucson
- From: structech(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:50:28 -0700
Dear Fellow Engineers, A Tucson AE firm specializing in microelectronic industry is seeking: 1. Senior Structural Engineer, PE/SE, M.S degree in Structure, minimum 10 years experience with some experience in mircroelectronic industry. 2. Structural Engineer, PE and M.S. preferred, 3 to 5 years experience. For more information, please reply privately to structech(--nospam--at)juno.com. Happy Holidays STRUCTECH http://www.flash.net/~vvaldy/ ________________________________________________________________ YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Job Opening
- Next by Subject: RE: Joe Yura's lecture notes for the SSRC/AISC bracing lecture
- Previous by thread: Re: California Building Code seismic provisions.
- Next by thread: CBSC Appts