Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: PEER Info

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Mark, et al:

PEER stands for the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, a
consortium of 9 west coast Universities including U of W which prepared the
report I mentioned.
PEER's address is: which provides excerpts of the
Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center
1301 So. 46th St.
Richmond, CA 94804-4698

The report I mentioned is "Adoption and Enforcement of Earthquake
Risk-Reduction Measures" by May, Feeley, Wood and Burby, No. 1999/04,
August, 1999.

PEER is funded by NSF, PG&E, California, California Energy Commission, UC,
UofW and Washington State more or less in that order of support.

Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety
Commission, 1755 Creekside Oaks Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833
916-263-0582 Work Phone, 916-263-0594 Fax fturner(--nospam--at)