Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California Building Code seismic pro[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: California Building Code seismic pro
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:18:19 -0500
Jake Watson wrote: >>So if California and were to amend stricter standards (Blue book) then there is no violation and FEMA will be happy. << Jake, The Federal Government (aka, "Big Brother") is *never* happy if someone does something better than they. After all, they *know* that no one can do anything better than they can (or spend more money doing it). A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: Re: California Building Code
- Next by Subject: California Building Code seismic provisions.
- Previous by thread: FEMA's Involvement in the code
- Next by thread: [Fwd: Milo Ketchum, R.I.P.]