[Fwd: Milo Ketchum, R.I.P.]

--- Begin Message ---
wellive(--nospam--at)attglobal.net is not allowed to post to the list.
Please contact seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org if you have any problems.

He leaves a legacy which touched this engineer. My education was immeasurably
strengthened by his practical approach to design and I have likewise
appreciated schools which strive to bring real world approaches to education.

I trust you will feel comfort in the knowledge that his was a life which
affected many.

Very truly

Barry H. Welliver

Mark Ketchum wrote:

> Some of you have known Milo Ketchum for many years. Others may only know
> him through his contributions to this mailing list in the last year or so.
> His contributions on the list were not numerous, but did occasionally stir
> up the discussion.
>
> Milo died last week, three months short of his 90th birthday.
>
> A memorial service will be held at Horan & McConaty Funeral Home at 1091 S.
> Colorado Blvd, Denver Colorado, at 3PM on Friday, December 17th, 1999.
>
> I have posted his obituary on my web site at
>     http://www.ketchum.org/MiloObit.html
>
> His own web site is still on line, at
>     http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum/

--- End Message ---