----- Original Message -----
From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>

(P.S. NOTE that I don't say "happy new millenium"! Is it just me or is
anyone else in here on the brink of calling up the stupid, ignorant radio
and television and newspaper idiots in this town to tell them just HOW
stupid and ignorant they are for perpetuating the myth that the year 2000
signifies the dawn of the 21st century--and the third millenium A.D.--when
it is actually the LAST YEAR of the 20th Century, and of the second
millenium? Ah, well, but I digress...  Gotta go check my blood pressure
now!)