RE: (And A Rant About "The New Millenium Hoax")

>There was no "year 0" in "Dennis the Short's" calendar. We began counting at
>1 A.D. Years 1-1000 were the first millenium A.D.; Years 1001-2000 are the
>second millenium. The Third Millenium starts in 2001!
Ah yes, but the occult power is in all those zeroes--three in a row. Just
loaded with cosmic energy. Like when your car odometer turns over 100000
miles and the headlights spin around and change colors and you can only
get new age music on the radio.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw