Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The New Millenium Hoax[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: The New Millenium Hoax
- From: "J. O." <joprada(--nospam--at)col1.telecom.com.co>
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:45:34 -0500
Owen Gingerich, astrophical of the Harvard University, commented last january about his investigations, that Dionysius considered the year 0 in his computations. This means, that year 0 was the year 1 B.C., since the romans numbers have not the number zero. Good information you can get at: http://riemann.usno.navy.mil/AA/faq/docs/faq2.html J.O.
- Prev by Subject: New e-mail address.
- Next by Subject: Re: The New Millennium Hoax
- Previous by thread: RE: (And A Rant About "The New Millenium Hoax")
- Next by thread: RE: Engineer's Christmas?