RE: Engineer's Christmas?

Dave Murphy wrote:

"That's a good question.  For the first time since I've known my wife, she
gave me a Christmas present that, I think, somewhat acknowledges that I am a
part of the human race.  Although I've only just started to read it, "To
Engineer is Human" looks like it has promise.

David Murphy"

Funny thing - my family gave me a similar gift for Christmas and it too
acknowledges that I am a part of the human race - "Totally MAD" - the
complete works of Mad Magazine from 1952 to December 1998 by Broderbund
Software (7 CD-ROMS with all complete issues, music and fold-ins). I highly
recommend this set to some of us crazier types:o)

What Me Worry, I read MAD!

Dennis