RE: Engineer's Christmas?

From: SEConsultant [mailto:seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 11:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Engineer's Christmas?

..."Totally MAD" - the
complete works of Mad Magazine from 1952 to December 1998 by Broderbund
Software (7 CD-ROMS with all complete issues, music and fold-ins).

-----RESPONSE-----

I, too, was a big fan of MAD in my younger days. My father got me a
subscription every year from the age of 8 till about age 12. In retrospect,
it's a wonder that I'm not in a psycho ward somewhere from the dubious
"influence" from early childhood on.

I'm curious, though: How do they do the "fold-ins" on the CD-ROM version you
got?

Regards.