RE: Engineers' Xmas

Not exactly in keeping with the current thread of 'nerdy' gifts of Xmas past (we have enough plastic pocket protectors!) --but looking forward to the future:

I have been trying for the past several years to locate a copy of an autobiography by Mr. Paul Rogers entitled Sex and the Structural Engineer as a gift for my husband.  I believe this book only had one printing sometime back in the 1960's maybe.  I have already tried going through numerous booksellers in r/l and on the web.....can't even find a mention of it.

If anyone can help me find a copy for Richard, I would appreciate it!  And by the way, NOT to imply that some folks can't keep secrets--but it would nice to surprise him!

Thank you in advance.
audra ranous