Re: Blast Resistant Building Design for Blast Containment

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: Blast Resistant Building Design for Blast Containment

The outward facing walls we will make "blast vented" so that the impulse
from a blast will be limited (at least that's my understanding of how this
works). There will be a wall stood off from this wall to shield property and
living organisms from any debris that might be blown outward.

Doesn't that create a rocket out of the structure?

Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada
e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com