Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
metal roof decking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC Listservice <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, Chris Towne <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Subject: metal roof decking
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:24:03 -0500
Chris, I have Robertson's catalogs from 1968, however, the gauges that you specify do not appear in their catalog. RK and UKX deck are cellular decks and are designated RK XX-YY where XX is the gauge of the upper element and YY is the gauge of the bottom element. UKX deck has gauges of 12-12, 14-14, 16-14, 16-16, 18-16 and 18-18 and overall depths of 1.72" (for 12-12) to 1.60" (for 18-18) and has a flat bottom. RK deck has gauges of 12-12, 14-14, 16-16, and 18-18 and is mirrored about it's horizontal centerline. Overall depths range from 3.22" (for 12-12) to 3.10" (for 18-18). If you could provide me with more information, I would be happy to check my files. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Chris Towne wrote: Does anybody know how I can get properties or load tables for Robertson, type RK, 3" deep, ga. 22 and 16 and type UKX, 1-1/2" deep, ga. 22 and 16 steel decking. The building was built around 1969. Any help would be much appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: RE: metal roof decking
- Next by Subject: Re: FW: METRIC
- Previous by thread: RE: metal roof decking
- Next by thread: Blast Resistant Building Design for Blast Containment