RE: Engineers' Xmas

>If anyone can help me find a copy for Richard, I would appreciate it!
>And by the way, NOT to imply that some folks can't keep secrets
Speaking as an engineering husband ('60's vintage when 'Stress Analysis
of a Strapless Evening Gown' was all the rage), the book really isn't all
that funny. I saw a copy years ago--not really all that well written and
the drawings aren't all that good, either. The Dilbert books are much
better, and there are some neat stories about intra-office e-mail hoaxes
that had me giggling to myself for an hour.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw