Re: Engineers' Xmas

Richard & audra wrote:

 I have been trying for the past several years to locate a copy of an autobiography by Mr. Paul Rogers entitled Sex and the Structural Engineer as a gift for my husband.  I believe this book only had one printing sometime back in the 1960's maybe.  I have already tried going through numerous booksellers in r/l and on the web.....can't even find a mention of it.

He wrote a book called, "Earthquake, Sex, and the Engineer from Transylvania.  I don't know if that is the one you had in mind.  You may want to try Border's.  (actually go to the strore)  Also you may want to try bibliofind.com.  I think he is from Australia, so it may help to locate some Australian publishers.

Hope this helps....

Bart Needham