Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Heliport on existing building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Heliport on existing building
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 16:32:23 -0600
Hm. Can't you just tell 'em "I don't want to do it?" Can't you just give them the REAL cost for what it's going to take for you to do the work (as opposed to what they would WANT to hear, that would cause them to give it to you) and hope that'll do the trick? The worst thing that could happen then is that you'd actually get the job, and have the time and budget in which to do it! -----Original Message----- From: Robert Rollo [mailto:rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 4:26 PM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: Heliport on existing building Anyone out there have previous experience with this one ? To be completely honest, I want any excuses I can find not to do it.
- Prev by Subject: Heliport on existing building
- Next by Subject: RE: Heliport on existing building
- Previous by thread: Re: Heliport on existing building
- Next by thread: RE: Heliport on existing building